You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tourvista

Intermediate

• "Tourvista" started this thread

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 11:46am

Virtuar Tour mobile rendering. Missing cube faces

Hello everyone!

Thank you in advance for helping!

A client has sent me a screen shot taken with is HTC One X+ on Android 4.1.1 using Chrome

Here is the direct link:

http://interiors.netdirector.co.uk/share…issan_note.html

As you can see on the right side, one of the cube faces is missing.
I think I've seen this type of behaviour before. It's as if the phone could only cope with only 2 or 3 tiles maximum.

The thing is, I've tried in my Sony Xperia (using the default navigator and Chrome) and everything works perfectly.
This virtual tour has the option 'html:auto'
The version I see in my mobile is the flash version.

There is a version using html:always option here:

http://www.clients.tourvista.co.uk/vt/gforces/nissan/html5.html

Once again, it works. Not as smooth as the flash version, but all the cube faces are there.

I really would like to give to my client a convincing reason why this is happening. Is it his mobile?

Thank you!

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 3:28pm

Hi,

it seems you client is using Android Chrome Version 18.
But all Chrome versions below 20 had this buggy CSS-3D rendering.
When he would update to the current Chrome (via Android Playstore) the pano should work correctly.

Btw - when you update to krpano 1.16, then the usage from Chrome versions below 20 will be automatically excluded by default when using html5=auto, html5=prefer or html5=only.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tourvista

Intermediate

• "Tourvista" started this thread

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 12:18pm

You were right Klaus.
Everything worked fine after my client updated Chrome.

Cheers,

Rafael