I Thought I Had This Down...

• Hello everyone,

After much reading, trial & error testing and learning, I thought I had it figured out. I've had success in creating a test panorama through the ''MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) droplet''. All was working well online on a staged website, etc.

However, now that I've re-shot the panorama (a better image than our test image), stitched it through AutoPano Pro and run the new image through the same droplet -- I'm getting a ''krpano demo version'' watermark in the image.

I've purchased everything, have the correct licenses and it was producing watermark-free images prior to this. I'm baffled as to why this is reappearing after purchasing the software and working fine before today.

Might I ask a more seasoned veteran's advice? Much gratitude will certainly follow if there's a solution!

Thanks!

• Hi,

please make sure that all krpano licenses (at least krpano.license and krpanotools.license) are there in the krpano tools, then everything should work...

See also the 'install.txt' that is included with the licenses.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Sometimes, and I have no idea why, when I move a license from one folder to another, I have that issue. I find the best fix is to get fresh copies of the licenses from the original zip file(s) and the issue goes away.

• Klaus and Jarredja,

Your suggestions resolved the watermarking issue.

Thank you for monitoring the Forums and for sharing your knowledge! Your input is greatly appreciated!

Until next time...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!