You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martinvh

Beginner

• "martinvh" started this thread

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 5:46am

Smooth (or smoother) panning motion

I've been experimenting with various settings for a while in an effort to get smoother panning motion in my panoramas, and have just updated to the newest version of KRPano which has helped greatly (I should visit this site more often!). I am now getting what I would consider quite smooth motion in IE, Firefox, and Safari. Chrome however still exhibits Jerky panning motion. Is this similar to the experience others are having? For the record, I am using:

Source code

<krpano version="1.16" actionintervalbase="frame">

at the top of my xml file

Any thoughts? I appreciate all I've been able to learn through the posts of Klaus and others here.

Thanks much,

Martin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "martinvh" (Apr 10th 2013, 3:03pm) with the following reason: I just now updated to newest version of KRPano, and am getting much smoother motion.

360boy

Intermediate

Occupation: Virtual tours, Krpano coding, Graphic Design, Photographer, Panographer

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 10:47pm

┬┐Can you post an example to see exactly what you mean?

Regards

Luis

martinvh

Beginner

• "martinvh" started this thread

Friday, April 12th 2013, 8:25am

Hi Luis,

Here's an example:

http://www.utah3d.net/utah-travel/arches/delicate-arch.html

It seems OK to me, not too much jerking, except in Chrome.

Thanks,

Martin