[SOLVED] HTML5 KrPano Viewer interfere in the external forms

• Hi Klaus,

I am creating a page with a panorama on html5 and a external form in other Div (not hotspot or plugin). If I click on the panorama and I return to the form I already cannot write in the fields. This problem occurs in all browsers. I guess krpanoiphone.js to capture keyboard events and blocked the exit to the forms.

How can I avoid the problem? Can I turn off the krpano listener when I jump to the form?

Thanks.

Update:

This is a test link:
    http://www.viewat.org/krpano_test/

*rolleyes*

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ibanborras (15. April 2013 um 18:17) aus folgendem Grund: Include test example

• Hi,

How can I avoid the problem? Can I turn off the krpano listener when I jump to the form?

Right, the krpano html5 viewer captures the keyboard events when it has the focus (for keyboard control).

There is currently no right interface/setting to disable that, but a way to disable the krpano keyboard focus would be by setting the window.activekrpanowindow Javascript variable to null when your form gots the focus.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Perfect! Thanks Klaus! Only you could answer me the question. *g*

The solution works perfectly in all browsers (I've used jQuery to make the call):

$('#input, textarea, select').focus(function(e){ window.activekrpanowindow=null; });

Best regards,
    Iban

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!