You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ibanborras

Beginner

• "ibanborras" started this thread

Friday, April 12th 2013, 6:42pm

[SOLVED] HTML5 KrPano Viewer interfere in the external forms

Hi Klaus,

I am creating a page with a panorama on html5 and a external form in other Div (not hotspot or plugin). If I click on the panorama and I return to the form I already cannot write in the fields. This problem occurs in all browsers. I guess krpanoiphone.js to capture keyboard events and blocked the exit to the forms.

How can I avoid the problem? Can I turn off the krpano listener when I jump to the form?

Thanks.

Update:

This is a test link:
http://www.viewat.org/krpano_test/

*rolleyes*

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ibanborras" (Apr 15th 2013, 6:17pm) with the following reason: Include test example

Umalo

Professional

Monday, April 15th 2013, 2:31pm

Have you tried what is happening when you turn on logkey?

Source code

<krpano version="1.6.1" basedir="/" logkey="true">

Monday, April 15th 2013, 5:09pm

Hi,
How can I avoid the problem? Can I turn off the krpano listener when I jump to the form?
Right, the krpano html5 viewer captures the keyboard events when it has the focus (for keyboard control).

There is currently no right interface/setting to disable that, but a way to disable the krpano keyboard focus would be by setting the window.activekrpanowindow Javascript variable to null when your form gots the focus.

Best regards,
Klaus

ibanborras

Beginner

• "ibanborras" started this thread

Monday, April 15th 2013, 6:16pm

Perfect! Thanks Klaus! Only you could answer me the question. :-D

The solution works perfectly in all browsers (I've used jQuery to make the call):

$('#input, textarea, select').focus(function(e){ window.activekrpanowindow=null; });

Best regards,
Iban