Problem size hotspot with Chrome on html5 android

• Hello, since the last update krpano 1.16, even updated to 1.16.2 in the hotspot Android in HTML5 are much smaller.

For example this is how it looks in flash that is the right way. In ipad also looks like this:

And this is how it looks bad in HTML5 on Android. They look very small.

Any idea?

• I'm trying to test your page but at the moment I'm only getting there these errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/guadalaj/public_html/funciones/actualiza6.php on line 1060

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/guadalaj/public_html/funciones/actualiza6.php on line 1105

• Yes, right now are with changes to change the SSL server.
    In half an hour works well.

What bad luck!

If you look in half an hour is all ok, and you can verify the problem in HTML5 on Android.

• Hi,

okay, I look later again, but the pixelsizes should be the right ones according to your viewport settings...

A way to set different custom scaling would be using the new stagescale setting.

See here an usage example:
    https://krpano.com/examples/116/e…scale-test.html

e.g. either set fixed custom scalings for Android devices:

Code
    <krpano stagescale="2.0" devices="android+tablet" />
    <krpano stagescale="1.0" devices="android+mobile" />

or scale the initial stagescale value by a custom factor:

Code
    <events name="stagescale" onxmlcomplete="mul(stagescale, 2.0); set(events[stagescale].name, null);" keep="true" />

Note - the initial stagescale value depends on the viewport and dpi of the device.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello, I'm picking that HTML5 Beta Dolphin Browser loads the hotspot, but the panoramic images do not appear, they are always in black.

If I 1.16.1 if they leave, but do not go 1.16.2 ...

What can it be?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!