old plugins / no support from author

• Klaus,
    recently I have found that swfaddress plugin from jaydee is perhaps no more compatible with new versions of krpano (even from 1.0.8.15). Last time Jaydee responded in swfaddress plugin thread in september 2012.
    It seems there are some guys who payed for the plugin, but it doesn ´t work properly and there is no support from the side of author anymore. I think that such plugins shouldn´t appear in the list of plugins on krpano website...

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi,

Alexandr (Jaydee) contacted me already last week about swfaddress and krpano 1.16 and he told me to roll out the update in the next weeks.

The reason for the not working of swfaddress with the swfkrpano.js script from version 1.16, is that the new embedding script no longer depends on SWFObject 1.5 and therefore the swfaddress js code need to be slightly modified.

If you want you can patch the swfaddress.js by yourself in the meantime:

Search the swfaddress.js for this part:

Code
    if(typeof swfobject!=UNDEFINED)

And then insert this part BEFORE the part from above:

Code
    if(typeof createPanoViewer!=undefined&&typeof embedpano!=undefined&&typeof removepano!=undefined){var swfkrpano_createPanoViewer=window.createPanoViewer;window.createPanoViewer=function(o){var viewer=swfkrpano_createPanoViewer(o);if(viewer){_ref.addId(viewer.id);}return viewer;}}

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Ach so :)
    OK thanks, fot good news!

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!