Updating Krpano viewer for Panotour Pro tours

• Hi there,

I'm wondering if there's a way I can update my version of KrPano for the tours I build using Panotour Pro?
    I've been trying to force the Android HTML5 use, but have run into a brick wall as I *think* the problem is the version of the viewer panotour is exporting is out of date, as they either don't show at all or continue to make me install flash.
    I can't seem to find a file to replace with a newer version or anything like that, so i'm wondering if anyone has any advice..

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is in the wrong place!

:)

Edit: Oh, I did a derp. Sorry, delete this thread if you like!

I downloaded the newest version of the KrPano Viewer (1.16.2) and replaced swfkrpano.js with the one on my site (which panotour puts in a different folder),
    I think the reason I was confused was because I thought it would remove my license and use a demo version, but obviously that's not the case :)

Yay

Edited once, last by Jessius: Delete thread unless you want to leave it for other users. (April 16, 2013 at 1:58 PM).

• Hi,

the easier way for updating panotour tours might be this one:

1. start the krpano Update Tool
    2. add the swf file, the krpanoiphone.js and swfkrpano.js files the panotour tour
    3. press the update button
    4. and manually replace all current plugins swf/js files with the new ones

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!