How to hide only a specific thumbnail in the TOUR

• Hello

It is a beginner, thank you.

Use the (MULTIRES) droplet.bat MAKE VTOUR, you created a panorama TOUR in 20 pictures.

I was able thumbnail of 20, but I want to hide the thumbnail only five of them.

Is there a way?

Thank you for your attention.

• Hi
    Yes it's possible, all is possible ;)
    Main idea is - set additional attribute to a scene/thumbnail which you want to hide (hidden="true" for example)
    and check this attribute in add_thumbs action, add thumbnail if hidden is false.
    But, note! - this hidden scenes must be a at the end of array.
    <scene name="s1" />
    <scene name="s2" />
    <scene name="s3" hidden="true" />
    <scene name="s4" hidden="true" />

And one more thing, you need to change next/prev scene action.

Hope it help
    Regads
    Andrey *thumbup*

• i have another way.

do in your scene an extra thing, so i did id="tuur"

Code
    <scene name="scene_1" title="krpano" onstart="" id="tuur"  thumburl="../../1.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

and use this action for the thumbs:

now it shows only the thumbs that have id="tuur"

next scene action would be like this:

hope it helps,

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Tuur like

I tried the Source code of the above, but an error will appear.

WARNING: Locally not trusted - ExternalInterface NOT available!
    ERROR: no parent "skin_thumb_0" found

version of krpano is is the latest, but I would do something different.

Thank you for your attention.

• the first warning is normal because you are offline

lookup the second one in the code and try something else for that..

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Code
    <action name="skin_update_scene_infos">			if(xml.scene != null,		if(title, set(layer[skin_title_right].html,'');txtadd(layer[skin_title_right].html, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].title_top),' ',get(scene[get(xml.scene)].title_area) );txtadd(layer[skin_title].html, get(title), ' - ', get(scene[get(xml.scene)].title_hover) ) , copy(layer[skin_title].html, scene[get(xml.scene)].title ); );		delayedcall(0.1, set(layer[skin_title].visible,true);set(layer[skin_title_right].visible,true));							 set(firstscene_panonum,0);				 set(scene_true,0);		 		 for(set(k,1), k LE scene.count, inc(k),			     if(scene[get(k)].thumb_display == "true", set(scene_true,1));			  );		 						if(scene_true == 1,		 for(set(i,1), scene[get(i)].thumb_display != "true", inc(i),			     add(firstscene_panonum,1);			  );			);  		  		if(scene_true == 0,						     for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i),			     add(firstscene_panonum,1);			  );			);  				 					  		if(scene[get(xml.scene)].index GT firstscene_panonum,			set(layer[skin_btn_prev].enabled, true);			set(layer[skin_btn_prev].alpha, 1.0);		  ,			set(layer[skin_btn_prev].enabled, false);			set(layer[skin_btn_prev].alpha, 0.3);		  );
    		sub(lastsceneindex, scene.count, 1);		for(set(i,0), scene[get(lastsceneindex)].thumb_display != true, inc(i),			     sub(lastsceneindex, 1);			  );				if(scene[get(xml.scene)].index LT lastsceneindex,			set(layer[skin_btn_next].enabled, true);			set(layer[skin_btn_next].alpha, 1.0);		  ,			set(layer[skin_btn_next].enabled, false);			set(layer[skin_btn_next].alpha, 0.3);		  );       	   copy(q,scene[get(xml.scene)].index);	   for(set(i,0), scene[get(q)].thumb_display != true, inc(i),			     sub(q,1);			  );	    			  		txtadd(layer[skin_thumbborder].parent, 'skin_thumb_', get(q));		set(layer[skin_thumbborder].visible, true); 		);
    		if(scene[get(xml.scene)].mapspotname,			layer[skin_map].activatespot(get(scene[get(xml.scene)].mapspotname));			layer[skin_map].pantospot(get(scene[get(xml.scene)].mapspotname));		  );		  	);	</action>
    	<action name="skin_nextscene">		add(newsceneindex, scene[get(xml.scene)].index, %1);	      		  		 if(newsceneindex GE scene[get(xml.scene)].index,				 for(set(i,0), scene[get(newsceneindex)].thumb_display != true, inc(i),			     add(newsceneindex, 1);			  );		  );		  	    for(set(i,0), scene[get(newsceneindex)].thumb_display != true, inc(i),			     sub(newsceneindex, 1);				 			  );			  	 			copy(q3,newsceneindex);		copy(q2,newsceneindex);		sub(q3,1);		   if(q3 GE 0,		   for(set(i,0), scene[get(q3)].thumb_display != true, inc(i),			     sub(q3,1);			  );	    	);				  		if(newsceneindex LT scene[get(xml.scene)].index,		    if(scene[get(xml.scene)].thumb_display == "true",copy(newsceneindex,q2),copy(newsceneindex,q3);			  );		  );		  		 						if(newsceneindex GE 0,			if(newsceneindex LT scene.count,			    sub(q, scene[get(xml.scene)].index, scene[get(xml.scene)].thumb_num);	           	txtadd(layer[skin_thumbborder].parent, 'skin_thumb_', get(newsceneindex));				layer[skin_thumbs].scrolltocenter(get(scene[get(newsceneindex)].thumbx), get(scene[get(newsceneindex)].thumby));				loadscene(get(newsceneindex), null, MERGE, BLEND(0.5));			  );			 		  );	</action>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!