Full screen on iOs and other mobile divices

• Hi all!
    Which code i need tu use, to create button to open my panorama in mobile devices in full screen mode? I use standart code to create virtual tour, which give me krpano droplets, and some modify it. But when i open my panoramas on mobile divices i see only giroskope button. But I want to see panorama on full skreen.It is more good and better for perception, than in small window on my web site.
    Here the one examle.
    Sorry for my english. I am from Russia (=
    Thank you! Timur.

• Hi,

one possibility might be using some Javascript code to detect the device and then redirect to a html page where only the page itself is embedded.

e.g. add code like this in your html page:

Code
    <script>
    var ua = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();
    if (ua.indexOf("iphone")>=0 || ua.indexOf("ipod")>=0 || (ua.indexOf("android")>=0 && ua.indexOf("mobile")>=0))
    {
      document.location = "pano.html";
    }
    </script>

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

one possibility might be using some Javascript code to detect the device and then redirect to a html page where only the page itself is embedded.

e.g. add code like this in your html page:

Code
    var ua = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();
    if (ua.indexOf("iphone")>=0 || ua.indexOf("ipod")>=0 || (ua.indexOf("android")>=0 && ua.indexOf("mobile")>=0))
    {
      document.location = "pano.html";
    }

Best regards,
    Klaus

First, thank you for this, it works perfectly. The only problem I see when I use this code, and which I can't fix is that when you open the page on a mobile device you lose the original link of the page. So if for example I put this code on a page with a permalink like: http://www.website.com/panorama, when opening it on a mobile device, the browser address bar will show the URL of the pano.html file, (which is often longer and more difficult to remember by the user of the website).

My question is if there is any way of hiding this URL so the address bar on a mobile device shows the same permalink as the desktop browser does? (i.e. http://www.website.com/panorama)

Thank you in advance.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!