Text style and Polygonal hotspots

• Hey,

I have 2 questions which I'd like to ask :)

1. I have set the polygonal hotspots to transparent, by which I can see the text over them only which is the result I wanted. Although polygonal hotspots in my Vtour are kind of huge and here is the problem : I cant use mouse to rotate when my coursor is over them. Any idea how to fix this? :)

2. Is it possible to set rounded corners of the background using <text style>? I know it is when im using textfield plugin, but it would be easier if I could do it with <text style>.

Thanks in advance :)

• Hi,

1. I have set the polygonal hotspots to transparent, by which I can see the text over them only which is the result I wanted. Although polygonal hotspots in my Vtour are kind of huge and here is the problem : I cant use mouse to rotate when my coursor is over them. Any idea how to fix this? :)

Yes, set alpha="0.0" for the transparency and capture="false" to allow controlling the pano.

2. Is it possible to set rounded corners of the background using ? I know it is when im using textfield plugin, but it would be easier if I could do it with .

No, that's not possible.
    Btw - here an example for easily using the textfield for tool tips (included in the viewer download package):
    https://krpano.com/examples/116/e…s/tooltips.html

The advantage over showtext usage - more control and it works the same for Flash and HTML5, the disadvantage - no autowidth (yet).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• *smile* Textfield for tooltips is a nice feature, Klaus!

I've just inserted it into my new tour, and it works fine. Now I'm thinking of how I could trace number of characters within the tooltip text so the width of the tooltip can be changed dynamically. *rolleyes*
    Indexoftxt(); won't do that, I suppose...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!