You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 8:34pm

Free mpg to flash converter (with cropping) ?

Hi!

Do you maybe know if there is a mpg to flash converter that can also crop a rectangle from clip?

Or maybe You, Klaus think about to make a cropping for video hotspots?

Last weeks I tested the first version of video hotspots and then thought: It could be good to have height and width property... Then I have looked at forum and what I have noticed? There was new release with those properties! Some telepathy ;-)
So maybe now without telepathy it's possible to make the cropping? You know something like buttons have.

Regardly
Greg

Zephyr

Professional

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 10:08pm

I always use Riva Flv encoder. http://rivavx.com/index.php?downloads0&L=3

Freeware

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 11:34pm

Thank You!
I have tested and this converter works quite fine. *smile*

By the way. I was visited your page. How did you do the scrollbar for the textfield?

Greg

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 10:01am

So maybe now without telepathy it's possible to make the cropping? You know something like buttons have.
Hi, currently cropping on distorted hotspots doesn't work, but it's planned to be