stagescale="null" feature

• Hello Klaus,

I've been using this great new stagescale feature in krpano 1.16 but found in some cases this parameter may not be desirable, I'm working right now in an iphone interface and while all the interface scales with this parameter some items just get too big for the screen size. I thought about how to block it and got to this idea of creating a stagescale layer parameter which could turn on/off this feature selectively. I've already saw the stagescale example in which you code an action to preserve the resizing menu in the same scale but ¿wouldn't it be better to have a plugin parameter to unable the stagescale prameter for some plugins? this way with just a stagescale="null" feature selected plugins would be immune to the parameter.

I don't know how easy is to code this but maybe it would be very useful to have this parameter instead of letting the programer to code all the way backwards to preserve sizes.

Just an idea.

Best Regards, Luis.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!