You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 26th 2013, 10:47am

Need help for Js plugin integration

Hi all. I am novice with krpano javascript plugins, I have an html5 animation and I tried to integrate it into a tour using the krpano plugin interface but without success! Im very confused, I think the plugin interface documentation is missing some details.. My question is: Where do I insert the animation scripts into the js plugin interface file ? given that the animation is composed of: javascript file + a script integrated in the html page (<script>...</script>).

Thank you in advance!

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 11:57am

Any advice?! I tried adding the canvas script of the animation code (including in the html page within <script>...</script>) with appendChild but I dont know how exactely to do this.. I can only see the handcursor when I hover the plugin aerea ! *huh*

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 2:21pm

Any idea?!! I need some Tips please *attention*

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 2:40pm

Hi,

when I understand your question correctly, then you are asking for how to load dynamically other scripts, right?

That would be possible either via:
  • XMLHttpRequest and eval()
or via dynamically creating and adding <script> elements (and using the onload callback) - e.g.
  • var script = document.createElement("script")
  • script.onload = ...
  • script.src = ...
  • document.body.appendChild(script)
Best regards,
Klaus