Need help for Js plugin integration

• Hi all. I am novice with krpano javascript plugins, I have an html5 animation and I tried to integrate it into a tour using the krpano plugin interface but without success! Im very confused, I think the plugin interface documentation is missing some details.. My question is: Where do I insert the animation scripts into the js plugin interface file ? given that the animation is composed of: javascript file + a script integrated in the html page (<script>...</script>).

Thank you in advance!

• Any advice?! I tried adding the canvas script of the animation code (including in the html page within <script>...</script>) with appendChild but I dont know how exactely to do this.. I can only see the handcursor when I hover the plugin aerea ! *huh*

• Hi,

when I understand your question correctly, then you are asking for how to load dynamically other scripts, right?

That would be possible either via:

• XMLHttpRequest and eval()

or via dynamically creating and adding <script> elements (and using the onload callback) - e.g.

• var script = document.createElement("script")
    • script.onload = ...
    • script.src = ...
    • document.body.appendChild(script)

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!