many <include> command problems only on IPAD

• hy i'm back again, i have read everythig about include command, but i still have a proble:

my code works everywhere but not on IPAD, it returns me "FATAL ERRORS - PARSING FAILED"

here i explain:
    i have a php data base that generate my scene and my hotsopt on map, when i load the map and i have to place the hot sopt on map, i load with an iclude command the external file, in the extarenal file there is no <krpano> </krpano> tag, i have directly my <spot name="spot1..... because if i put the <krpano> everything does not works.
    so this is my code:

<layer name="skin_map"
    state="hidden" url=""
    flash_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.swf"
    html5_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.js"

<include url="hotspot.xml" parse="text"/>
    </layer>

and with every browser works you can try this is the url of my page:

http://360.raltour.it/fuerteventura.html

but not on IPAD it returns me "FATAL ERROR PARSING FAILED"

if i replace the <include> with the copy of content of my hotspot.xml file everything works fine also on ipad, but i lose the dynamic of my php page that generate my hotspot.xml
    i tried also without the declaration parse="text" but nothing changed
    any hint? suggestions? thanks in advance.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ogivaman (28. April 2013 um 21:42) aus folgendem Grund: title not clear

• OK I solved, was just the fact that there was not a root node in the xml, i couldn't use the <krpano> tag because in this way does not works, i used instead the layer that contain the hotspot file, so i have just to generate a bit more xml code with my php page, boring but it can works

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!