many <include> command problems only on IPAD

• hy i'm back again, i have read everythig about include command, but i still have a proble:

my code works everywhere but not on IPAD, it returns me "FATAL ERRORS - PARSING FAILED"

here i explain:
    i have a php data base that generate my scene and my hotsopt on map, when i load the map and i have to place the hot sopt on map, i load with an iclude command the external file, in the extarenal file there is no <krpano> </krpano> tag, i have directly my <spot name="spot1..... because if i put the <krpano> everything does not works.
    so this is my code:

<layer name="skin_map"
    state="hidden" url=""
    flash_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.swf"
    html5_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.js"

<include url="hotspot.xml" parse="text"/>
    </layer>

and with every browser works you can try this is the url of my page:

http://360.raltour.it/fuerteventura.html

but not on IPAD it returns me "FATAL ERROR PARSING FAILED"

if i replace the <include> with the copy of content of my hotspot.xml file everything works fine also on ipad, but i lose the dynamic of my php page that generate my hotspot.xml
    i tried also without the declaration parse="text" but nothing changed
    any hint? suggestions? thanks in advance.

Edited 3 times, last by Ogivaman: title not clear (April 28, 2013 at 9:42 PM).

• OK I solved, was just the fact that there was not a root node in the xml, i couldn't use the <krpano> tag because in this way does not works, i used instead the layer that contain the hotspot file, so i have just to generate a bit more xml code with my php page, boring but it can works

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!