Embed the krpano.swf into another flash presentation

• Krpano is the best panorama player for now, but without embedding possibility it is useless for virtual tours developers.
    Klaus, I know you are planning it in next versions, but we need it now. Can I make something (plugin maybe) that will solve this problem.

And It will be much better in future to use krpano swc in flex to import it once while compiling project and then load only pics, how do you think?

• With swc your great panorama viewer can be used as component like all other flash components. This means application will have built in krpano and no need to load it on start. All in on. Simply less time to get ready and less http requests.

P.S. I'm not a flex developer too, but using Flex Builder for Pure Actionscript Projects.

• Hi,

yes, it's already planned,

to making krpano usable as component, interfaces must be designed and tested,
    and unfortunately this need a lot of time,
    that's the reason why it's planned for the 1.0.9 release,
    I will try my best, maybe I can get it ready early...

making a swc is also a good idea,
    but embedding via [Embed] into a other swf would be also a possibility to
    avoid loading an external file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• if Krpano have this feature... it will be a truely enhanced Multimedia advantage in the history... *thumbsup*

the truth is i can wait for this feature... since i got a request for making a KIOSK base on 360 tour...

just cant wait... hehe..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!