mailto in a textfield

• How is possible to openurl(mailto:test@internet.com, _self); in textfield?

example:

<data name="contacttesttext">
    Restaurant is a small and very flexible high-performance viewer for all kind of panoramic images and interactive virtual tours.
    [br]
    [br/]
    [br]Tel: 12349/3146-546
    [br]Tel: 2134/54436-522
    [br]Mail:<a href="openurl(mailto:test@internet.com, _self);"><b> test@internet.com </b></a>

[br/]
    [br/][br/]
    [br/]
    </data>

• Hi Umalo and Klaus thanx for reply,

I tried it online but its not working :s

Klaus i tried to call action from scrolling textfield but still no succes
    here is my code:

<data name="contacttesttext">
    Restaurant is a small and very flexible high-performance viewer for all kind of panoramic images and interactive virtual tours.
    [br]
    [br/]
    [br]Tel: 049/546-546
    [br]Tel: 049/546-522
    [br]Mail:<a href="event:openurl(mailto:info@internet.com,_self);"> info@internet.com </a>
    [br/]
    [br/][br/]
    [br/]
    </data>

<event name="openurl">
    openurl(mailto:info@internet.com,_self);
    </event>

I don't know what i am doing wrong, did somebody tried this before and worked for him?
    it works to call from plugin: onclick="openurl(mailto:info@internet,_self);" but not from textfield

Regards

• c/p this part of code. It works for sure. Have tested now.

Code
    <data name="contacttesttext"><font face="arial">Restaurant is a small and very flexible high-performance viewer for all kind of panoramic images and interactive virtual tours.<br/>Tel: 12349/3146-546<br/>Tel: 22222/3333-4444<br/><a href="event:openurl(mailto:test@internet.com,_self);"><b><i> Contact us via mail</i></b></a><br/></font></data>
    <plugin name="spot1html" keep="true" url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="data:contacttesttext" visible="true" alpha="1" align="center" bordercolor="0xFFFFFF"/>
  • Hi Umalo thanks a lot :) finally is working,

problem was that i had 2 plugins in a textfield box, one with textfield.swf and another one .png that was problem because i clicked on it, so i deleted that with .png and now i can select text and i can click on a link.

anyway thanks a lot for your time :)

Regards Dilloni

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!