You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 9:18am

Video Hotspot that pauses auto pano rotation or shadowbox.

Hi,

I have a hotspot icon on a pano on my tour that opens a video clip. But I have auto rotation enabled, and its kind of distracting. Is there a way to pause the auto rotation when the video opens up?

In case is currently not possible, how could I add a shadowbox around the video to make the auto rotation less distracting?

I know very little about code, I can paste it and change here and there, but not actually code it myself.

Many thanks in advance, and help would be greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 2:21pm

Hi,

you need to disable and enable the autorotate by yourself, this can't be done automatically.

e.g. when showing the video do also:

Source code

set(autorotate.enabled,false);

and when hiding the video:

Source code

set(autorotate.enabled,true);

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 5:06pm

you need to disable and enable the autorotate by yourself, this can't be done automatically.

e.g. when showing the video do also:

Source code

set(autorotate.enabled,false);

and when hiding the video:

Source code

set(autorotate.enabled,true);

Best regards,
Klaus
Hi, Klaus, if I understood correctly, I need to disable autorotate for the whole project, than go into each individual pano's XML, and enable it. Also, on the XML where the videos are, add the code you wrote? Is this correct? Ive been browsing through the XML files and not sure exactly where is it I need to add the code that would make that individual pano and video to show and pause. Many thanks!

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 5:10pm

Hi,

basically yes - but where exactly this needs to be done depends on the project/tour and its structure of course.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 5:58pm

Ok! I'll try to do as you suggest.

Many thanks!

best,

alex