xml error using Chrome on local system

• Hi all,

With version 1.16.3 I'm getting an xml loading fatal error when I try to view panoramas with Google Chrome from my local drive. IE, Safari, and Firefox work fine, and Chrome works if I upload the files and view online. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Martin

• Hi,

since krpano version 1.16, the html files that were generated by the NORMAL droplets have set html5=prefer by default.

That means the html5 viewer will be preferred by default (when using html5 will be possible).

But some browsers (e.g. Chrome and IE10) doesn't allow loading local xml files in html5.

The best way to bypass this problem, would be using a localhost server for testing.

Another way for Chrome would be to start Chrome with the '--allow-file-access-from-files' command line parameter.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• I had the same issue when I upgraded and started using the latest patch to render tours. Make sure your Java and Flash is up-to-date on Chrome. I actually did a PC reboot, got those pop-ups for an update, and after installing them the thing popped up great in Chrome!

• I tried that testing server, I dragged the tour folder to the box and clicked the blue server IP link. Then I closed it and opened it again. I dragged a different tour to the box and clicked the blue link. It links back to the original folder.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!