vtour with multi-floor capability?

• Hi,

I have a client with several large premises over several floors of different office blocks.

The client loves the existing vtour format with thumbnail menu and arrow links. They want to be able to move floors within the tour by clicking a floor number button but with the thumbnail menu being reloaded with just the panos for that requested floor.

I have done quite a few successful xml coding changes since adopting Krpano a year ago but am finding this extremely hard to figure out when changing the 'vtourskin.xml' for the tour. My initial thought was to rename the tour equi images to start with a floor prefix where 001-099 are panos for the ground floor, 100-199 for the second floor... etc. Then the loadthumbs action could identify panos for each floor and assign them to layers of thumbs. Changing floors could then be achieved by switching the required layer of thumbs into the active layer... If this could be achieved I could then create a new 'make vtour multifloor' droplet using the code in a template .. may be useful for others?

Has anyone tried this before? I admit to struggling with the code and was wondering if Klaus has considered this type of option?

All advice gratefully received *smile*

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!