How to update krpano?

• Hi, what i have to do for to update the version of my krpano tools and viewer?
    I have to download the new version of krpano from website and overwrite the old file?
    I have to update all the old tour that i have made?

Thanks.

• Hi,

yes, simply overwriting might be possible, but if you have customized some config or template files, it might be better to extract the new tools to a new folder and then migrate the modified files and settings manually to the new version.

For updating existing projects the krpano Update Tool could be used. This tool will update the viewer part of swf/js files.
    The plugin files need to be updated manually, but in this case simply overwrite the old with the new ones.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Ok, thanks, for to use the "update file" on existing project, what i have to do?
    I have to open all swf/js files for every project with the "krpano update tool" of new krpano version and perform the update?

For the license from old to new file, what i have to do?

thanks.

• Hi,

I have to open all swf/js files for every project with the "krpano update tool" of new krpano version and perform the update?

Yes - either update all swf/js viewer files - or simply create only one global swf/js file and refer to them from all html files - this way you need to update the files only once.

For the license from old to new file, what i have to do?

There was no license change.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

just create a pano or tour via the droplets and take the generated swf/js file.

The e.g. tour.swf and tour.js are only the core viewer files with embedded licenses - there is no pano/tour relevant data included - these files can be used also for all other panos.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!