You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 10:33am

krpano editor plugin question

Greetings,

There is so little documentation about krpano editor plugin. I am trying to make it possible to put polygonal hotspots by the user with using javascript. But the page about editor plugin is this:
http://krpano.com/plugins/editor/

Could anyone tell me where can I find editor plugin methods to use them explicitly? like startDrawingPolygon or polygonEnds methods/callbacks etc. I think I am looking at wrong documentation, or was it meant to be embedded as it is and no explicit usage is allowed? Even examples would be so useful for adding polygonal hotspots. I don't want to sound so desperate but my boss is 110 kg wrestling master and hates image hotspots, loves polygon hotspots.

Thank you for the answer already,

Best Regards

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 11:56am

Hi,

you only need to set the points,
e.g.

Source code

addhotspot(spot);
set(hotspot[spot].point[0].ath, 0.0);
set(hotspot[spot].point[0].atv, 0.0);
set(hotspot[spot].point[1].ath, 20.0);
set(hotspot[spot].point[1].atv, 0.0);
set(hotspot[spot].point[2].ath, 20.0);
set(hotspot[spot].point[2].atv, 20.0);
set(hotspot[spot].point[3].ath, 0.0);
set(hotspot[spot].point[3].atv, 20.0);

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 2:11pm

Thank you, I could manage creating polygonal hotspots and rectangles with listening mouse events, right now I am working on elliptical surfaces...