• 1. Is there a way to integrate swf map of this kind Map Link into virtualtour?

2. While using the Videoplayer plugin I'm getting an error each time I load the virtual tour. The error is as follows: "ERROR: unable to open video - lake.ogv"
    I checked all the extensions, getting this error with all of them.

3. After embedding in Krprotect tool (these steps : Link ), the swf file is still asking for xmls. Any idea why?

Thanks in advance :)

• Hi,

1. Is there a way to integrate swf map of this kind Map Link into virtualtour?

please see here:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/bingmaps/#top

2. While using the Videoplayer plugin I'm getting an error each time I load the virtual tour. The error is as follows: "ERROR: unable to open video - lake.ogv"
    I checked all the extensions, getting this error with all of them.

I'm not sure now, but I don't think that the Flashplayer is supporting '.ogv'...
    And also make sure that the videourl path is correct, due Flashplayer limitations, the path need to be relative to the main swf file - see the notes here:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#videourl

3. After embedding in Krprotect tool (these steps :Link ), the swf file is still asking for xmls. Any idea why?

Have you checked the 'embed startup xml file' option?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• 1. I need an offline map which is working exactly the same as an online map (whole world, zoom, hotspots). How can I do it?
    The only idea which comes to my mind, is to have all elements of map in swf file, but I dont know how to make virtual tour to download the map layer (background with all information) from this swf file instead of the internet.

2. The videourl path is correct.
    About the extansion of files. I checked every from the list provided by you here :

• MPEG4/H264 (.mp4, .m4v) - Flashplayer / Safari / Chrome / IE
    • Flash Video (.flv, .f4v) - Flashplayer
    • WebM - Chrome / Firefox
    • Ogg Theora (.ogg, .ogv) - Firefox

Still getting the same error.

• Hi,

1. I need an offline map which is working exactly the same as an online map (whole world, zoom, hotspots). How can I do it?

There is currently no krpano plugin for using images as map and support also zoom and map-spots.
    Just an using an image as map and map-spots would be possible with xml-only, but for zooming-support a dedicated plugin would be required at the moment.

2. The videourl path is correct.

How have you checked this?
    By looking at the browser requests?

Please show the link to the example, then it should be possible to say what is wrong.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Is there a way that BingMaps would display Polish names of towns, not English?

There is currently no krpano plugin for using images as map and support also zoom and map-spots.

Are you planning to write such a plugin?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!