You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kentdurk

Beginner

• "kentdurk" started this thread

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 2:48pm

Hotspots Visible Toggle

Hello
is there a way to toggle the hotspots visible a different way instead of...
onclick="switch(hotspot.visible);"
----- the spots hide off/on this way but they are Not Hot when off - I would like to hide the hotspots but make them still clickable and let the end user hide/show them visually as they prefer.

I tried to use onclick="switch(hotspot.alpha);" --- but when they hide the spots will not turn visible again when clicked

also...

is there a way to make All the hotspots hide by default when the scene first loads?

*rolleyes* Thanks!!

Kent

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:50pm

Hi,
I tried to use onclick="switch(hotspot.alpha);" --- but when they hide the spots will not turn visible again when clicked
the switch() action switches by default between "true" and "false", but "alpha" is a value from "0.0" to "1.0",
you could use:

Source code

onclick="switch(hotspot.alpha, 1, 0);" 
to switch between visible(alpha=1) and invisible(alpha=0), the hotspots should be still clickable in this case

is there a way to make All the hotspots hide by default when the scene first loads?
e.g.

Source code

<krpano onstart="set(hotspot.alpha,0);" />

or:

Source code

<events onxmlcomplete="set(hotspot.alpha,0);" />

best regards,
Klaus

kentdurk

Beginner

• "kentdurk" started this thread

Friday, June 26th 2009, 4:59am

Thanks

Thanks - works perfect and adds the touch i was lookin for - I will post the tour soon when i get the tweeks done

Kent *cool*