Krprotect with 360 video playback - blank screen

• Hi,

I'm trying to playback a spherical video with the video player plugin. I tried to embed the XML and the skin graphics. The checklist interface highlighted the video (with type as panoramic image) in red color. Knowing that the video file couldn't be embedded, I excluded it from the list. The ktprotect then generated a new swf file, and I update the HTML accordingly, with the path to XML removed too. The resulting 360 video displayed smoothly on local. However, after I uploaded it to my server, the HTML simply showing the title and a black screen, even not a warning or error message. I did not enable domain restriction in the setting. Did I make anything wrong in the workflow? Thx

Regards,
    KC

• Hi,

your workflow itself seems fine...

Make sure that the video can be loaded and streamed (no gzip compression for the video files) and that the paths are okay (note - video files need to be relative to the main swf file).

By using browsers developers tools (Chrome,Firefox) it could be checked if the loading and requesting of the video file is working.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!