You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 9:55am

Go for a panorama to another smoothly

I'm making a virtual visit to a museum with over 100 panoramas.
I intend to divide by plants, in blocks of about 30 panoramas.
I have already made separate plants, with scenes and miniatures, that pass between them perfectly
Now I want to go to the scene of another room, to a particular scene, clicking on a hotspot but without noting the change in outlook.
I am using:

Source code

openurl ('../museo_p2/index.htm? onstart = loadscene (scene_18_260,% 20null,% 20MERGE);', _self)

But the problem is that just as you have to open the new panorama, jumps up and takes to load.
I'm trying to make it work as between scenes.
I can not put all the scenes in one XML because they are over 100, and also wants to divide plants.
Any suggestions?

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 11:38am

Hi!
use loadpano instead of openurl
is you use openurl then page reloading and tour too.
But with loadpano you can load panorama from separated xml's.
Hope it help
Regards
Andrey
VRAP - desktop VR content player based on krpano.
Common tasks in one place in one click! Discussion thread
DOWNLOAD for MAC
DOWNLOAD for WIN

Monday, May 27th 2013, 1:49pm

Correction I have not worked (you may have done wrong)

I appreciate your answer, but I get an error that I do not know how to remedy.
I have an interactive tour_c2.xml a file (http://www.imaginartejuegos.com/clientes…2b/index_c2.htm) that has a button that calls another XML with the code:

Source code

<hotspot name="spot1" hview="130" vview="4" fovview="60" hcenter="130.584" vcenter="2.60241" onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),get(view.fovmin),smooth(400,20,100));loadpano(tour_m2.xml);lookat(get(panoview.h),get(panoview.v),get(panoview.fov));" bordercolor="0xffffff" borderalpha="0" fillcolor="0xffffff" fillalpha="0" bordercolorhover="0xffffff" borderalphahover="0" fillcolorhover="0xffffff" fillalphahover="0" alturl="imag/hotspot1_ij.gif" altscale="1.0" frame="0" lastframe="19" frameheight="64" framewidth="64" altonloaded="set(crop,0|0|64|64);set(stopSequence,false);animate(spot82,0.1);" ath="130" atv="4" width="64" height="64" onhover="showtext(sala 18_260);">        <point ath="148.573" atv="21.0361"/>        <point ath="148.573" atv="-15.8313"/>        <point ath="112.595" atv="-12.7952"/>        <point ath="113.758" atv="17.2768"/>    </hotspot>

The call was made ​​to another tour_m2.xml called XML, which works smoothly as can be seen entering http://www.imaginartejuegos.com/clientes…2b/index_m2.htm
But when doing the call with loadpano (tour_m2.xml) fails and gives an error XML parsing failed-TypeError: Error # 1009

I also want to go to the scene 18 (ie a concrete XML scene arriving) not yet know how.
I would greatly appreciate knowing what the problem

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 2:22pm

Hi,

when loading an other xml that also uses the vtourskin skin, then use the IGNOREKEEP flag to remove all current scene content.

The vtourskin.xml itself is not designed for being dynamically loaded again with other content.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 6:11pm

Anything I do wrong?

Thank you very much Klaus.
I used

Source code

(loadpano (tour_m2.xml, null, IGNOREKEEP, BLEND (2));) 

but the result is not satisfactory.

XML change ago, and the new thumbnails appear, but is no pano.
If I click on the thumbnails I can go to the room I want.
I want to go straight to the room 18, it would go something like: http://imaginartejuegos.com/clientes/thy…, null, MERGE);

Might it be because they are two different XML?
One is tour_c2.xml, with its thumbnails, scenes ...
Another is tour_m2.xml, also have their own thumbnails, scenes ...
I intend to move from one to another, so they change the thumbnails too, but with the same appearance as when passing from one scene to another within the same XML.

Thanks for any help you can give me

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "agufon" (May 28th 2013, 8:31pm)

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 8:43pm

Solved

You have to add something else:

Source code

loadpano('../museo_p2/tour.xml', null, IGNOREKEEP, BLEND(2));wait(BLEND);loadscene(scene_18_260, null, MERGE);