Is it possible to show a wordpress page in the textfield plugin

• Is it possible to show a Wordpress page in the textfield plugin?

I have a customer who has a Wordpress website with several content pages. He wants to add 360 panorama's in the website-> ok, no problem.

Then he wants to make full use of a 360 panorama. After clicking an hotspot he wants a window to popup that displays some text and pictures. The idea is that the content of the window comes from a wordpress page (so the customer is able to dynamically update the content page and thus maintain his content himself and content is not static). So within the 360 panorama you can see the Wordpress page in a window (with its own CSS and so on)

Is it possible to, for instance, call/embed the Wordpress page with an iframe and call to the Wordpress content page? I thought of using the textfield plugin. And, if the content is displayed, is it then possible to make the displayed pictures on that Wordpress contant page made clickable en then link to another Wordpress page, within the same window? The idea is that on clicking the hotspot you get a first page, and then be able to click for other content. Prefabarely the solution works also on iPad/iPhone.

But i am open to another idea, textfield plugin is no must. Displaying a dynamic Wordpress content page in a boxed window is.

I hope my question is clear, if not, i will try to explain further. And maybe i want to much, but hey, you never know..

Regards,
    Marco

• Hi,

the textfield itself is not capable of doing that (especially in Flash).

The only way for doing such might be doing that via html/css/js,
    e.g.

• embed the krpano viewer with wmode=opaque in the html page to allow overlapping it with html content
    • create an iframe element in the html page
    • try to 'order' the iframe above the pano (e.g. via z-index or other html 'features')
    • use Javascript functions for showing and hiding the iframe
    • call that Javascript functions from krpano via the js() action

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!