is it possible to incrust video player in a tour?

• Hi everyone,

I would like to incrust my video player in the background of my tour. While i take my pictures on the scene with my camera, i take a small movie record with the same fov as one picture and want to set it in my tour the way we couldn't see the difference between the picture and the movie.Impossible to give the video player a spherical aspect to mix it with the background? with rx ry rz, you can move it in a 3D environment but it still flat.
    Any solution?

Thanks for your tips. *smile*
    Steph.

• Hi Jerome,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I began to think it was a fancy idea, that was why nobody answered me.! I thought about that last time i made a virtual tour of our studio. We rent it and wanted to introduce it with a virtual tour and i shot a small video presentation to add inside through a player.
    But i was thinking that would be really nice, instead of being flat and above the background, to try to incrust the video in the background. That way it could be really valuable for complex tour or enterprise who would like to have a "guide" speaking and moving to introduce the visitor to the place.

I didn't find much things on the forum!! But it seems common as you say there are several ways to do it. Any topic or example to check??
    Green screen was the first thing we thought as our studio is equiped with but perspectives are not respected as the videoplayer is flat anyway!! Or it could be if there's no walking movement i guess.
    Anyway i go further as you confirmed it does exist and gave me leads. I'll come back here to share it.

By the way your home page slider looks strangely like mine ???

The collegue which helps me with my web site found this plugin here. It cost around 13€ and was made by a russian guy i guess.

Thanks again for your help.
    Steph.

• Hi,

It looks like i get the train on late here. I didn't work on tours since half a year so things change!! *tongue*
    Jerome i sent you a private message, thanks also for your tips, i found much things since then.
    On your website first, which i knew already but i didn't see this video before. great job!! That's almost what i'm looking for, anyway the way to do it is the same i guess. The interaction between a video and a visitor action is a real valuable progress! *thumbup*
    But it's hard enough for me simply with a video.!!

I also changed my search on the forum and found your topics and Klaus tuto about it for those interested:
    Video Embed
    Video overlay (Fisheye, png ?) *** Incrustation vidéo (Fisheye, détourage)
    Tuto pixel alignment
    Then i checked some examples and go back to work!!
    Thanks to those who spend time to answer and share their experience.
    Steph. *smile*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!