hotspot over radar layer

• Hi, i have try, but nothing, the radar remain over all the hotspot.

The strange thing is that if I click other hotspots, after, they have visited, some of it pass over the radar..

..and i don't know why.

Here the code that i use:

Code
    <!--BUCA GIALLA 8-->		<layer name="giallo8_partenza_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="363" y="556" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">	 <layer name="giallo8_partenza" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="90" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 8 - Partenza);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca8gialla_partenza, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8partenza);" />		</layer>		
    <layer name="giallo8_intermedio_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="328" y="565" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo8_intermedio" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="91" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 8 - Intermedio);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca8gialla_intermedio, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8intermedio);" />		</layer>		
    <layer name="giallo8_buca_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="293" y="540" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo8_buca" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50" zorder="92" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 8 - Buca);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca8gialla_buca, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8buca);" />		</layer>	
     <!--BUCA GIALLA 7-->		<layer name="giallo7_partenza_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="260" y="623" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo7_partenza" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="93" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Partenza);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_partenza, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8partenza);" />		</layer>		
    <layer name="giallo7_intermedio1_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="325" y="599" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo7_intermedio1" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="94" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Intermedio 1);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_intermedio-1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8intermedio);" />		</layer> <layer name="giallo7_intermedio2_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="366" y="590" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">	
     <layer name="giallo7_intermedio2" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50" zorder="95" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Intermedio 2);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_intermedio-2, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8buca);" />		</layer> 		
    <layer name="giallo7_buca_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="400" y="590" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo7_buca" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50" zorder="96" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Buca);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_buca, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8buca);" />		</layer>
  • Hi!

I've encountered the same issue some time ago. The solution I found out was the following.

In the events you place - onnewpano="activatespot();" . This is action that updates the spots on the map:

The action is as follows:

Where above are all currently inactive spots and as you can see they all are set to zorder="2" (i.e. above the radar)

The line

Code
    txtadd(spotname, 'get(xml.scene)','_spot');

composes the name of the current spotmap. Then this spot is set to zorder="1" (i.e. inactive)

Try such code, hope this helps! *smile*

• Hi, I have the same problem. Some spots are not pressed when the radar is above them. And I tried your solution to the problem.
    But I cant understand what does this second part of the code mean :
    txtadd(spotname, 'get(xml.scene)','_spot');
    txtadd(parent_name, 'layer[',get(spotname),']');
    set(layer[get(spotname)].zorder,1);
    set(layer[radar].parent, get(parent_name));
    set(layer[radar].visible, true);
    set(layer[radar].heading, get(layer[get(spotname)].heading));

What does "txtadd" mean ??? And what should I change for my own in this code, if the first part of my code is :

<action name="activatespot">

set(layer[dot_hall].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_WC].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_bedroom].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_kitchen_livingroom].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_bedroom16].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_loggia].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_bathroom].zorder,2);

and then goes second part :

txtadd(spotname, 'get(xml.scene)','dot_');
    txtadd(parent_name, 'layer[',get(spotname),']');
    set(layer[get(spotname)].zorder,1);
    set(layer[radar].parent, get(parent_name));
    set(layer[radar].visible, true);
    set(layer[radar].heading, get(layer[get(spotname)].heading));

</action>

Thank you in advance for your help, it will really help me finish the tour.

Best regards, Nikolai

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!