hotspot over radar layer

• Hi, i have try, but nothing, the radar remain over all the hotspot.

The strange thing is that if I click other hotspots, after, they have visited, some of it pass over the radar..

..and i don't know why.

Here the code that i use:

Code
    <!--BUCA GIALLA 8-->		<layer name="giallo8_partenza_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="363" y="556" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">	 <layer name="giallo8_partenza" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="90" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 8 - Partenza);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca8gialla_partenza, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8partenza);" />		</layer>		
    <layer name="giallo8_intermedio_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="328" y="565" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo8_intermedio" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="91" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 8 - Intermedio);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca8gialla_intermedio, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8intermedio);" />		</layer>		
    <layer name="giallo8_buca_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="293" y="540" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo8_buca" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50" zorder="92" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 8 - Buca);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca8gialla_buca, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8buca);" />		</layer>	
     <!--BUCA GIALLA 7-->		<layer name="giallo7_partenza_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="260" y="623" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo7_partenza" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="93" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Partenza);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_partenza, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8partenza);" />		</layer>		
    <layer name="giallo7_intermedio1_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="325" y="599" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo7_intermedio1" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50"  zorder="94" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Intermedio 1);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_intermedio-1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8intermedio);" />		</layer> <layer name="giallo7_intermedio2_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="366" y="590" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">	
     <layer name="giallo7_intermedio2" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50" zorder="95" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Intermedio 2);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_intermedio-2, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8buca);" />		</layer> 		
    <layer name="giallo7_buca_box" type="container" align="lefttop" x="400" y="590" width="100" height="100" maskchildren="false">			<layer name="giallo7_buca" url="immagini/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="50" y="50" zorder="96" onhover="showtext(Giallo buca 7 - Buca);" onclick="loadscene(scene_buca7gialla_buca, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); action(giallo8buca);" />		</layer>
  • Hi!

I've encountered the same issue some time ago. The solution I found out was the following.

In the events you place - onnewpano="activatespot();" . This is action that updates the spots on the map:

The action is as follows:

Where above are all currently inactive spots and as you can see they all are set to zorder="2" (i.e. above the radar)

The line

Code
    txtadd(spotname, 'get(xml.scene)','_spot');

composes the name of the current spotmap. Then this spot is set to zorder="1" (i.e. inactive)

Try such code, hope this helps! *smile*

Regards,

Alexey

• Hi, I have the same problem. Some spots are not pressed when the radar is above them. And I tried your solution to the problem.
    But I cant understand what does this second part of the code mean :
    txtadd(spotname, 'get(xml.scene)','_spot');
    txtadd(parent_name, 'layer[',get(spotname),']');
    set(layer[get(spotname)].zorder,1);
    set(layer[radar].parent, get(parent_name));
    set(layer[radar].visible, true);
    set(layer[radar].heading, get(layer[get(spotname)].heading));

What does "txtadd" mean ??? And what should I change for my own in this code, if the first part of my code is :

<action name="activatespot">

set(layer[dot_hall].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_WC].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_bedroom].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_kitchen_livingroom].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_bedroom16].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_loggia].zorder,2);
    set(layer[dot_bathroom].zorder,2);

and then goes second part :

txtadd(spotname, 'get(xml.scene)','dot_');
    txtadd(parent_name, 'layer[',get(spotname),']');
    set(layer[get(spotname)].zorder,1);
    set(layer[radar].parent, get(parent_name));
    set(layer[radar].visible, true);
    set(layer[radar].heading, get(layer[get(spotname)].heading));

</action>

Thank you in advance for your help, it will really help me finish the tour.

Best regards, Nikolai

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!