Tweening hotspots

• Hello Everybody,
    I recently started working with KRPano and I started with creating interface for the company and ways to create a customized virtual tour.
    Specifically, I wanted to create a hotspot that would just pop up an image but so that it would not kick me out of the fullscreen mode. I achieved that using tweens with this simple code

<plugin name="ipopup"
    url="./skin/info.png" width = "250" height="250"
    align="center"
    edge="center"
    alpha = "0"
    scale = "0"
    onclick="tween(plugin[ipopup].alpha,0,1); tween(plugin[ipopup].scale,0,1);"
    />

<hotspot name="camicon"
    parent=""
    url="./skin/camera.png"
    width="48"
    height="49"
    align=""
    zorder="1"
    ath="59.000"
    atv="5.000"

onclick="tween(plugin[ipopup].alpha,1,1); tween(plugin[ipopup].scale,1,1);"
    />

There is a little problem that I'm having with it though. It only closes if I click the pop up. What I would like to do is to be able to close it down if I click anywhere on the screen and if I decide to open another pop up while this one is active, it should close the first one and open the second. As it stands right now, it creates a new one on top of the first popup. Would anyone have a suggestion as to how to dela with this situation? I think maybe you could save the name of the current popup and create an onclick event for it, but I was wondering if there is a simpler way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!