Villa Elena, Crimea, Ukraine

• Hi, everyone! *tongue*

I'm testing a simple virtual tour of guest house in Crimea, Ukraine I'm about to finish these days. I made a photogallery - distorted hotspots laid on the table as if you're watching them in a pano *smile* .
    On desktop it goes okay, but on ipad3 Safari crashes sometimes, sometimes it goes normal. On Google Nexus 7 it works, but a bit slow.

I'd appreciate your opinions and feedback as on what devices it works and on what it doesn't. *tongue*

Here's the link

http://vt-test.most-inform.com/

Photogallery is a blue button in the right top near to combobox (Russian button sign reads 'Фотогалерея');

Thanks to everyone!

BTW, I've noticed that many distorted hotspots make mobile browsers shut down *sad*.

Regards,

Alexey

• Try to refine and test your code better:

WARNING: unknown action: layer[skin_thumbs].scrolltocenter
    WARNING: unknown action: setcenter
    WARNING: unknown action: "
    WARNING: unknown action: "
    WARNING: unknown action: closemap
    WARNING: unknown action: closemap

This can influence some browser crashes, I guess.

• Fixed minor void actions and xml mistakes. But got stuck with these two:

In Firefox flash throws error:

WARNING: unknown action: layer[skin_thumbs].scrolltocenter
    ERROR: download of "http://vt-test.most-inform.com/plugins/dblclick.swf" failed

In the xml, there's only one scrolltocenter(); action:

Code
    layer[skin_thumbs].scrolltocenter(0,get(layer[get(xml.scene)].y));

which scrolls to the current scene's thumb on pano start. And it IN FACT does it, although throwing such an error *confused* .

The second problem is loading of doubleckick plugin. Can't even imagine why it happens exactly in Firefox.

The doubleclick code is this:

Code
    <plugin name="dblclick" devices="fullscreensupport"
            url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/dblclick.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/dblclick.js"
            keep="true"
            ondblclick="switch(fullscreen)"

/>
    I tried removing "devices" attribute and changing %SWFPATH% to %BASEDIR% and still there's no result *cry* 
    Have anyone encountered the same problem?

Regards,

Alexey

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!