You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 5th 2013, 4:32pm

Hide a thumbnail preview

Hi,
is there a solution to hide a thumbnail preview on the bar ?
I made an hotel virtual tour and I'd like to have only the rooms as thumbnail previews and not the Bathrooms...

Is there something I can change in the xml file in order to hide some thumbnail preview ?

Thank you

Wednesday, June 5th 2013, 4:58pm

I think I found the solution !

In the first xml file (those which have the same name that the swf file) there is this code :

<action name="setThumbnailsVisible">
set(plugin[thumb_build0].visible, true);
set(plugin[thumb_build1].visible, true);
set(plugin[thumb_build2].visible, true);</action>

the "set(plugin[thumb_build0].visible, true);" is the first thumbnail preview, the "set(plugin[thumb_build1].visible, true);" is the second thumbnail preview...... so you just have to eliminate the line (or to write "false" instead of "true")

Monday, June 10th 2013, 9:48am

Empty spaces

Hi,
unfortunately the location of the thumbails previews eliminated still appears : so I have a list of thumbails previews with some empty spaces.
Does anybody has the solution to eliminate the empty spaces too ?