absolute div and z-index bug

• Hi everybody,
    look at this website : http://www.relaisdupontneuf.fr/
    Krpano are located at the bottom right of the page

When i switch to fullscreen on a pc by clicking the image : no problem and no bugs
    When i switch to fullsceen on a android device, the slider of images don't disappear. It seems to be a z-index problem due to the z-index absolute position of the slider image

Any solution ?
    Thanks ?

• Hi,

see here notes about HTML5 fullscreen:
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#fullscreen

That means when the real HTML5 fullscreen mode is NOT supported (e.g. like in the Android WebView browsers), then the krpano viewer tries to resize and position itself to cover the full page. But this can be problematic and conflicting on complex html pages of course.

Additionally the stock/WebView-based Android browsers itself are very buggy and unreliable regarding CSS3D, many display errors are related to this. The Android Chrome browser is better here, there also the HTML5 fullscreen-mode is supported.

An other page design where the pano will be opened in a new browser window/tab would be probably the better solution...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,
    I have read the fullscreen specifications.
    I 'm testing with Android Chrome browser (last version). Fullscreen mode would be ok ...

The panoramic rendering is perfect and very smooth in fullscreen mode, except that the slider of my website (jquery Cycle) stays over the krpano rendering.

So... i don't understand

• In fact, mobile android chrome v27 doesn't support fullscreen mode
    So, absolute div of my image slider stays in front of the krpano HTML5 viewer

I try to change zindex value but no way

So, i need help

Thanks

• Hi,

In fact, mobile android chrome v27 doesn't support fullscreen mode

Right, Android Chrome 28 (currently Chrome Beta) is the first one with HTML5 Fullscreen API support.

So, absolute div of my image slider stays in front of the krpano HTML5 viewer

I try to change zindex value but no way

The problem here is the - the viewer only resizes itselfs to be fill the full window, but it can't modify other html page elements that eventually have higher zindex values.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!