A plugin is covering up one of my hotspots, but it looks ok, I don't have a clue at this...

• Dear krpano community, dear Klaus,

here's my latest problem. Please open this link and then wait a little bit and when the map in the upper left corner opens, click on the spot in the middle (vertically), the one that's tooltip is "Asztalok 3". Then, when the panorama loaded, rotate the view so that it looks similar to this. Now, the problem is that you cannot click the little arrow to travel to the next panorama, and it's onhover actions don't work either.
    Now, if you close the map (by clicking on the little button itself in the upper left corner labeled "Alaprajz") it seems to work ok, but I can't understand what's the problem? The map image is a png and it's much smaller, so visually it does not overlap with the arrow, but even if it would, it has the capture property set to false, you can test this by simply clicking over a point on the map where a wall is drawn...you can still rotate the panorama afterwards, so it's not capturing the mouse events.

Mind you, it also doesn't always happen on a big screen resolution setting, try to adjust the browser window to the size of the sample image I uploaded and check it that way.

Any ideas what and why is covering up the arrow? Is this a bug, or did I do something really stupid here?

Many thanks in advance!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!