You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

• "Alexey Tkachenko" started this thread

Friday, June 14th 2013, 12:32pm

Scrollarea behaves strangely

Hi everyone!

Today I've suddenly noticed that scrollarea has gone weird in my tours. Even more strange is that I didn't change anything, and it works locally and won't work online *confused* .

I use scroll area as parent for dynamically created textfield layers with names of the panos. These are part of a combobox with dropdown foldable list of panos. One can use down or up buttons of the dropdown list or scroll by pressing it down.

Here are two examples:
http://vt-test.most-inform.com/

and

http://www.foros-shangrila.com/ru/tour.html

These scrollareas were working fine just some days ago, and now I'm puzzled to say what's the reason for such strange behaviour, because I tested it in Opera, Chrome and Firefox and it doesn't work anymore if online. Locally everything works fine.

One more strange thing is that the thumb scrollarea hasn't changed its behaviour and works fine *blink* .

Any ideas of the reasons why?

Btw, check your tours for vertical scrollareas, maybe there's the same behaviour...
Regards,

Alexey

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Friday, June 14th 2013, 12:40pm

One more thing: just tested it in Chrome with Flash off and it works, so the problem is somehow Flash-related, I suspect.
Regards,

Alexey

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, June 14th 2013, 4:12pm

Great! like combobox and vertical scroll thumbs!

Tuur *thumbsup*

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Friday, June 14th 2013, 4:50pm

Thank you, Tuur! *smile*

Unfortunately, I cannot even think of the reason of the mistake I described above *cry*
Regards,

Alexey

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, June 14th 2013, 4:52pm

can you give access to the xml's?

Tuur *thumbsup*

Arsdezi

Intermediate

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 9:32pm

Nice job (and clear panoramas)! *thumbup*
But when you have a lot of panoramas this option is not really usable — low height scroll vertically and not fast choise of panorama! And now I also about think the best way split and manage over 50 panoramas in a single virtual tour, with quick access to each.