snapshot of some part or what you see on panorama as a picture.

• Greetings,

I am not familiar to the action script therefore this problem makes me confused. Right now working on a project and the last part is creating reports. For this I need to take some part (and the hotspot on that part) from the panorama as a picture and add it to the printable report. However with using javascript explicitly there is no way to get picture from panorama. Therefore, I am pretty hopeless :)

Is there any kind of way, plugin or any other method in clientside to take pictures from krpano? I have been searching this for 1 month, however I couldn't find anything to help in krpano, and the old plugin are either leading broken links or don't exist. If there is no way, probably I will have to cut original image, add rectangle hotspot on it manually and serve it to client which is not a real solution since the panoramic photos are stretched.

Best regards,

• Yes I did check that plugin, however it only gives built in functions for php and doesn't export generic functionality for different purposes. Also I checked one of the old posts which was written by chinese (or japanese) user but it was embedded to flash. The problem is a person who knows nothing about actionscript cannot use that plugin for his requirements. Therefore I decided and managed to achieve that on serverside.

It would be great if we had a plugin which will get bounding box start and end points as parameters and export panorama picture in clientside. eCard provides functionalities however it provites overfunctionalities which I will never use like mailing and it also puts requirements like having mail server.

edit:
    The functionality which I was mentioning is something like that:
    http://youtu.be/usx7-sXuBoM

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!