HTML5 shows demo version watermark

• Hi again,

Once I updated my tour to 1.16.4, I have the issue of the demo version watermark appearing when using HTML5.
    Works fine in flash.

Here's the link to my tour: http://www.thebotanicaliquorbarn.com.au/360store2/tour.html

Not sure why this is happening. The tour is rather big so has separate xml files for each pano.

Other than that, I've updated other tours successfully but they've all used a single xml file with scene tags.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for looking into this.
    I am positive the krpanoiphonelicense.js file was in the Tools folder when first built.
    I can see the file still located in 1.08.15 and 1.16 Tools folders which I keep for backup and have built other tours with no problem.

Also,There was no watermark in html5 before I updated (when using 1.16).

If the html5 license is not embedded, is there any way to embed again?
    All panos in the tour use their own XML and my tour.xml file basically has the skin code and include for the opening pano.
    So is it possible to build a tour with say just one pano from a droplet, then just replace tour.xml code with what I already have?

• Hi,

either simply build a new tour or pano by using any single image and take the tour.js from there,

or build manually a one tour.js with the krpano Protect Tool - e.g.

1. start the krpano Protect Tool
    2. to make sure that there are no previous settings do: [File] => [New Project]
    3. (optionally - check the [License Setup / Version Setup] tab if all licenses and files are there)
    4. uncheck the '[ ] Flash' output and make sure that the '[x] HTML5' output is checked
    5. press the [Generate Output Files] button and save the new tour.js

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!