How to use 2 simpleviewer in one scene..

• Hi All...
    I want to use two simpleviewer in one scene.. But it doesnt work. Is there any way to do ıt with simple viewer... Or do you know other viewers that ı can do it ..

Thanks....

• I haven't tried it... so I'm not sure of the problems it would bring up.

Can you explain more about how you are trying to use the two simpleviewers?

Two separate plugins... each going to a different xml file?
    One plugin... and switching the url to point to different xml files?

I haven't seen anybody mention using two in the same scene.

• http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ID=223&pageNo=2

that could be a way that milotimbol does... i tried my own way and that will not work because of the simple viewer think it's the only one and it doesn't let it self remove or so...

i tried a couple of months ago and this will not work..

Cheers

tuur *thumbsup*

• I want to use two simpleviewer in one scene.. But it doesnt work. Is there any way to do ıt with simple viewer... Or do you know other viewers that ı can do it ..

Hi,

the simpleviewer can be only used once inside krpano,
    this is unfortunately a limitation of the simpleviewer itself,
    there is currently no way to change that,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hey, I have try the solution (sorry for my poor English) for that, you must use Simpleviewer pro 2.0 (not the free version and not the v 1.8, JUST the 2.0 pro (read in AS3 and usable with an xml (such krpano)( (you must pay 45$) ans you load simpleviewer.swf in other swf, with simply typical AS3 code, type :

and you load the new swf in krpano as any plugin :

<plugin name="gallery" align="center" height="40%" width="40%" url="loadersimpleviewer.swf" visible="true" zorder="7"/>
    <plugin name="gallery2" align="center" height="40%" width="40%" url="loadersimpleviewer2.swf" visible="true" zorder="7"/>

I post exemple her :

Download loadersimpleviewer1.swf for free on uploading.com et
    Download loadersimpleviewer2.swf for free on uploading.com

(loader must be in the folder of simpleviwer.swf and gallery1.xml and gallery2.xml)

But I have an little problem, the picture are not align with the thumbnail (if one codeur are in the place, please help)

thanks for all !

Edited once, last by groumch (March 31, 2010 at 5:19 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!