You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jeromebg

Professional

• "jeromebg" started this thread

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 6:48pm

[solved] progress doesn't work after update

Hi, I have a small problem and I can't find the issue...
I have a gigapixel panorama from last year and first build with krpano 1.8.14.
Today I want to update the files to 1.6.4 so I just replace krpano.swf and swfkrpano.js with the new version, and then everything work except the progress settings :

<progress showload="bar(top,100%,5px,330px,0px,shaded,0x000000,0xffffff,0xAAAAAA)" showwait="none" showreloads="true"/>

instead of showing the bar it shows the default loading animation (with bullets), I tried with parent="STAGE" but it doesn't changes anything ?
Is I switch back to 1.8.14 version it works all right...

Any clue ?
sorry I can't show you the pano as it's not online for now

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jeromebg" (Jun 23rd 2013, 9:46pm) with the following reason: Ok, found the problem, I had a version="1.0.8.14" in one of the xml files included, looks it was the problem...