• Hi

Those images look very good to me but I think many other people achieve the same quality.

Good Camera

Good lens

Work in Tif or RAW as much as possible in the workflow - dont go to 8bit jpegs until the last stages, I use a good editor that handles 16 bit tif, experiment
    with saturation and contrast and also attention to detail on things like white balance, there is a lot in common with standard photography, the panorama
    photographer has a slightly tougher time because 360 implies greater variation in lighting ( as a genalisation ).

I think the photographer had a very good headwind - the BBC building is iconic ( new and old ) and is lit up very effectively, equally well
    the studio shot was taken under ideal professional lighting conditions and the newsreader was made up by professional make-up artists.

If you take a look at some of the ordinary daytime shots in this collection I think you will find they are of good quality but
    a quality that many other experienced people achieve.

Kind regards
    Jon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!