Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 8. Juli 2013, 11:05

Hotspot hlookat - vlookat problem

I am using 1.16.4 version now. In 1.0.8 version it was
possible to add hlookat="" vlookat="" parameters to
hotspots to be able to start whereever I want in the next scene like this:

<hotspot name="liv" ath="193"
atv="7" style="_hotspot_ani"

icon_type="arrow"
toscene="restaurant" hlookat="80" vlookat="0"

fov="120"/>

But in 1.16.4 version, the code is like this:

<hotspot name="spot1"
style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="97.536"

atv="6.633" linkedscene="restaurant"
/>

As you know there are no hlookat=""
vlookat="" parameters. I included them manually but it did not work.

Going in a street from one point to another point in one
direction it is OK. But, coming back to the start point using hotspots is a
problem. While coming back, our face must look at the opposite direction.

I think there must be a way to solve the problem. I could
not find an answer in the forum.

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Engin Yarbasan

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »xinttr« (8. Juli 2013, 11:17)

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 08:20

I have the same issue, and i've got 25 panos to walk through =))
Please somebody help asap! *thumbup*

Beruf: Interpreting, Building virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 09:25

Hi to all of you! *tongue*

I've just played with it and got it working, although via some tricky way, but anyway it seems to work.
I based my code on the loadscene(); action where one must state the variables of the loaded pano.

See documentation here:
http://www.krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadscene

These parameters are separated by '&' sign in Flash and "&amp;" in html5. And I found out that

Quellcode

loadcene(scene2,view.hlookat=get(hotspot[get(name)].hlookat)& view.vlookat=get(hotspot[get(name)].vlookat), MERGE, BLEND(2));" 

doesn't work, I suppose because these 'vars' flags don't support dynamic retrieving of the variable.

So i went the other way: when mouse goes over the hotspot, there's a variable created via txtadd(); action and this variable contains all the data required for loading of the next pano( including those 'hlookat' and 'vlookat' parameters added by get(); action). Then the hotspot's onclick is changed to the "hs_onclick" built by the txtadd(); action.

I have hotspots with uniform style:

Quellcode

<style name="hotspots"
	width="27" height="27" keep="false" enabled="true"
	crop="0|0|27|27" onovercrop="0|27|27|27" ondowncrop="0|54|27|27" scale="1" alpha="1.0" zoom="false" 
	onhover="showtext('get(hotspot[get(name)].tooltip)');"
	onover="txtadd(hs_onclick, 'lookto(get(hotspot[get(name)].ath),0,50,tween(easeInSine,2),true,false);wait(0.1);if(device.flash, 
 loadscene(get(linkedscene),view.hlookat=','get(hotspot[get(name)].hlookat)','&view.vlookat=','get(hotspot[get(name)].vlookat)',',MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(2,3)); , loadscene(get(linkedscene),view.hlookat=','get(hotspot(get(name)).hlookat)','&amp;view.vlookat=get(hotspot(get(name)).vlookat),MERGE,BLEND(2)););');
	set(onclick, 'get(hs_onclick)');"
	onout="action(autoRotateReturn);hide_tooltip();"
	/>

And hotspots themselves are:

Quellcode

<hotspot name="hs_test" style="hotspots"
	  url="%SWFPATH%/hotspots/left.png" linkedscene="villa_elena_k"
	  ath="0" atv="0" 
      hlookat="90" vlookat="0"	  
	  tooltip="Go to the pano with predefined view parameters"
	/>

Try this code, I suppose it should work fine *tongue*

Hope this helps!
Regards,

Alexey

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Alexey Tkachenko« (16. Juli 2013, 10:02)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 09:30

It has just struck me that there's no "onover" on ipads etc. How could I forget this *smile* *smile* ....

So I'm going to refine this method, if it's worth it *tongue*
Regards,

Alexey

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 09:33

Well, just change the "onover" to "onloaded" *tongue* so that it doesn't matter whether it's Flash or html5...

Quellcode

<style name="hotspots"
	width="27" height="27" keep="false" enabled="true"
	crop="0|0|27|27" onovercrop="0|27|27|27" ondowncrop="0|54|27|27" scale="1" alpha="1.0" zoom="false" 
	onhover="showtext('get(hotspot[get(name)].tooltip)');"
	onloaded="txtadd(hs_onclick, 'lookto(get(hotspot[get(name)].ath),0,50,tween(easeInSine,2),true,false);wait(0.1);if(device.flash, 
 loadscene(get(linkedscene),view.hlookat=','get(hotspot[get(name)].hlookat)','&view.vlookat=','get(hotspot[get(name)].vlookat)',',MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(2,3)); , loadscene(get(linkedscene),view.hlookat=','get(hotspot(get(name)).hlookat)','&amp;view.vlookat=get(hotspot(get(name)).vlookat),MERGE,BLEND(2)););');
	set(onclick, 'get(hs_onclick)');"
	onout="action(autoRotateReturn);hide_tooltip();"
	/>

Please, give me any feedback if this helped or not *smile*
Regards,

Alexey

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Alexey Tkachenko« (16. Juli 2013, 10:01)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 09:44

If this code works fine, then there's one issue left - to integrate it into the standard hotspot style used by default in the droplets. Or adjust this style after the xml was generated. I never used the standard skin, but I think such integrating won't be a great trouble...
Regards,

Alexey

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 12:41

Thanks! I'll try it within couple hours! *thumbsup*

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 20:40

Work in opera, but doesn't work in chrome...
And is a bit complicated...
Who knows any other way?

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013, 10:28

Hi,

I would recommend a way like this:

1. load the load the scene with the loadscene() action
2. then set the view direction with the lookat() action (or set it via set(view.hlookat,...)

e.g.

Quellcode

<hotspot (or style) ...
  hlookat="..."
  vlookat="..."
  onclick="...; loadscene(...); lookat(get(hlookat),get(vlookat)); ... ";
  />

Best regards,
Klaus

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013, 20:48

Hi,

I would recommend a way like this:

Thanks a lot, Klaus!
Please, can you provide the code "if" for vtourskin.xml?
I put your code into vtourskin like this:

Quellcode

<style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" scale="0.5" edge="top" oy="0"
	       distorted="true"
	       onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); lookat(get(hlookat),get(vlookat)); skin_updatescroll(); );"
	       onhover="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, showtext(get(scene[get(linkedscene)].title),SKIN_TOOLTIPS)) );"
	       onover="autoRotateSave"
		   onout="autoRotateReturn"
		   /> 

And now i can add hlookat and vlookat to any hotspot i want, but the problem is now, that if i don't add hlookat vlookat to hotspot, it wouldn't load the pano with "set as startup view" settings, but will give me a black screen...

Thanks a lot! =)

Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013, 21:18

Hi,

try:
onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); if(hlookat !== null, lookat(get(hlookat),get(vlookat)); ); skin_updatescroll(); );"

Best regards,
Klaus

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2017, 11:02

try:
onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); if(hlookat !== null, lookat(get(hlookat),get(vlookat)); ); skin_updatescroll(); );"
Hi, Klaus.
This code works in version 1.18, but it is not working in version 1.19-pr10. What could be the reason?

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 16:31

Google Streetview Feeling

Fallbeispiel:
Blick der Startszene zum nächsten Hotspot; Klick auf Hotspot, von der Startszene ausgegangen -> zum zweiten Hotspot gerade aus
Blick der Zweiten Szene zum nächsten Hotspot; Klick auf Hotspot, von der zweiten Szene ausgegangen -> zum dritten Hotspot gerade aus
Blick der dritten Szene quasi umgedreht zum zweiten Hotspot, Klick auf Hotspot, bon der dritten Szene ausgegangen -> zum zweiten Hotspot gerade aus
!!! Jetzt soll der blick nicht zum dritten hotspot wieder sein, sondern auf den Startszenen hotspot sein. also sich nicht wieder umdrehen zum letzten punkt !!!

Hab auch ne kleine Skizze gemacht :D

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe!

LG Anjenehm

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 18:44

Hi,

this is quite simple.

Quellcode

<action name="Move">
	loadscene(%1, null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(0.5));
	lookat(%2,%3,%4); <!-- hlookat,vlookat,fov -->
</action>

I made you a quick example.
http://virtualtuur.com/krpano/return/1/

xml: http://virtualtuur.com/krpano/return/1/tour.xml
Can be smarter, more extended etc of course..

Hope it helps
tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 20:15

Hi,

this is quite simple.

Quellcode

loadscene(%1, null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(0.5));
	lookat(%2,%3,%4);

I made you a quick example.
http://virtualtuur.com/krpano/return/1/

xml: http://virtualtuur.com/krpano/return/1/tour.xml
Can be smarter, more extended etc of course..

Hope it helps
tuur *thumbsup*
Thank you so much!