HTML 5 player crashing

• Hi,

I have downloaded the new version of krpano 1.16 that supports HTML 5 and its awesome!

I am having some issues with the browser always crashing after loading 8-9 scene on my
    Samsung Galaxy S2 with android 4.2. (tried chrome and default browser)
    In krpano tools i have mobile images set to default 512 size.

I have also tried on galaxy tab 10.1 with android 3 there it doesn't crash but it after loading a couple of scenes all the images become pure white.

Since it only happens after i load a couple of scenes it tells me it is a memory issue.

So my question is is there anyway i can make sure the images from the last scene are unloaded?

In docs there doesn't seem to be any unload method.

Another problem i am having with my largest tour is it never loads when i open it on my phone.
    That one has about 50 scenes with a lot of text descriptions and custom data for custom plugins for each scene.
    It has 8204 lines of xml.

Any optimization tips are welcome.

• Zitat

here is mobile night and day shift plugin added, its crashing in iphone

I think that crash doesn't has nothing to do with new version of krpano...

Just cheked your log and found those problems :
    WARNING: plugin[katlarflash] skipped flash file: combobox.swf WARNING: unknown action: resimsifirla
    WARNING: unknown action: hide ERROR: hotspot[pusula_cember] loading error: ../butons/pusula_cember.png
    ERROR: hotspot[pusula_ok] loading error: ../butons/pusula_ok.png
    WARNING: js() - calling Javascript "krpanodbclick(movetoscreentosphere())" failed: ReferenceError: krpanodbclick is not defined

Zitat

about 50 scenes

should not be any problem for loading, so there must be other stuff, like big graphics to load, many traces would also make it harder to load, or very long actions like a for in every layer or something like that...

8000 lines of code shouldn't also be a problem, isn't it Klauss ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!