Google Business Photos

• Dear Friends,

I know everybody know about Google Business Photo's and their aggressive growth in our industry(virtual tour),
    Today morning when i saw the update of Google Maps, I feel there is no hope for my business(virtual tour). I don't know - why, but i can feel it.
    what i have to do now...?

I love to be a Photographer,...

I applied several times to turn as a Google Trusted Business Photo Agency and also for Trusted Photographer in my country application page,
    but there is no reply from Google, I received an acknowledgment only.

I just shared my feelings...

Suresh

• Yes this fuc.... google is going everywhere, and with those price policy is canibalising this little market... The only positive thing is that they are making that tecnology very popular...

The cuality is what they take care less, those images look at the nadir... their engine is very bad, but when you say you are calling from google then everybody wants to hear you...

I don't know what to feel or what to do, but a serious alternative would be the best to fight against this big fish that is so hungry...

• Hi there,
    I feel similar about this topic.

Now, I'm curious, what about 360cities, tourwrist and similar platforms?
    Aren't these good alternatives to solve somehow the issue?

What or how you would call a good alternative?

Regards,
    Ciul

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!