dragable-layers-plugins in html5 :: strange behavior

• currently all touch events were used here for the plugin/hotspot events instead of only the tracking the first one - this will be fixed in one of the next releases.

Thank you Klaus

It is very important to us, and I might not just for us.

regards *squint*

• Hello Klaus,

Thanks for your update. I am worried that I didn't explain everything clearly *huh*

Before, there were 3 errors:

1. Plugins "jumping" simultaneously after touching them on the screen.
    2. No possibility of manipulating multiple elements simultaneously (e.g. moving them through touch) and gathering their parameters (x,y,atv,ath etc.).
    3. When you were moving one of the elements (only one) and then you touched the screen with the second finger (so, the second touch), the first element stopped reacting, however I didn't stop touching it.

Along with the 1.16.6 version error 1. was fixed, but errors 2. and 3. still occur.

problem 2: link

problem 3: link

I wanted to make the system of controlling the virtual tour for the mobile decives, which could use multitouch.
    Now it is not possible. *cry*

Below, there is an example. I know it's possible to do in the JavaScript, but I really care if this would be possible in the KRpano.

http://seb.ly/demos/JSTouchController/TouchControl.html

• Hi,

please keep in mind how the xml dragging code is working:

• the mouse.x and mouse.y variables are used there for getting the mouse movement and dragging the element
    • these variables can only represent the coordinates of a mouse or ONE finger

The fixed in 1.16.6 were made to have a consistent working with mouse and touch usage.

What you are asking for is something like 'multi-touch-controlling-support for the layer/plugin/hotspot elements'.
    During making the fixes for 1.16.6 I was considering that too, but that would require more complicated changes and also additionally viewer interfaces and variables for tracking several fingers (instead of just mouse.x and mouse.y), therefore these changes were deferred to 1.17 or later and the 1.16 version itself was only fixed for consistent working - now only the first finger will be tracked by mouse.x and mouse.y and touching an other elements is not possible as long as the first finger is still down.

That means support for such multi-touching is planed now and will come with newer versions, but then it would also require adjusted xml dragging code to use the new possibilities.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you Klaus for the information.

the mouse.x and mouse.y variables are used there for getting the mouse movement and dragging the element

I was hoping that can be assigned these parameters regardless of the objects.*squint*
    It remains for us to be patient for the next version.

Piotr
    ragards *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!