You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lrwieland

Beginner

• "lrwieland" started this thread

Occupation: Officially retired, but really a full time panographer

Friday, July 19th 2013, 6:19pm

Opera Mini browser on the iPad isHTML5possible() method bug

The Opera Mini browser on the iPad/iPhone will not run the HTML5 viewer. If you attempt it, KRPano displays a fatal error indicating that the browser does not support either CSS 3D transforms or WebGL. Hardly a big issue since the built-in Safari browser works like a champ, but what is a problem is that the viewer.isHTML5possible() method returns true (Opera Mini current version running on iPad Retina, KRPano version 1.16.5). I have modified my Javascript to include Modernizr tests (viewer.isHTML5possible() && (Modernizr.csstransforms3d || Modernizr.webgl)) to compensate, but I would expect that the isHTML5possible() method should be doing this for me. No biggie but I just want to call it out.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 4:27pm

Hi,

right, the isHTML5possible() function always assumes HTML5 support on iOS.
This will be fixed for the next release.

Best regards,
Klaus