Html Based Trouble Shooting Page - Wiki Perhaps?

• Hi Klaus,
    I would be interested in seeing a webpage(s) setup as a troubleshooting / installation guide with a list of the most common problems associated with Browser support and other various issues and known workarounds or incompatabilities. A central resource that would be good to point clients to for installation and troubleshooting basics, and also for us, to reduce forum browsing and repeated threads.
    Some things to include might be:
    How to setup and use the tours offline (PC, Mac, tablets)
    Which browsers have offline/online issues and what are the workarounds
    Known apps that allow offline use on iPads, Androids, etc. including any know good or bad things about them.
    just to name a few.
    Anyone else care to follow up or add to this idea.
    We know your busy as hell, and while it might add more workload, it might just release some as well. A good idea might be a wiki, where good contributions can thrive and you don't have as much caretaking involved.
    Regards,
    Tony

• I don´t think that´s really necessary and even more important: It would be hell to keep such thing up to date! Because with every new version of every Browser, Offline-Reader etc, or even with every new krpano-version the wiki-page would become more and more useless. And is´nt it our job to deliver a proper working product to the clients and even showing them how to embed and use it?! *wink*

Nope, Sir! I think Klauses time should stay where it is: Invested in krpano-development *g*

Best regards
    Nupsi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!