forward compatibility for multires & flat

• Hi Klaus,

I am about to make a big gallery of some of our gigapixel work and am hoping to take advantage of the future final version of multires and flat projection in HTML5. Will the html/xml change for this? Or can I author it now and expect it to work when those features are updated?

Thanks!

• Apologies for jumping in on your post but I have a very similar question.

In my case I have a flash virtual tour. The tour loads first with a 'multires' floor plan of a museum and the floor plan has hotspots using onclick="loadpano(01.xml)" to load various 360's. There's no zoom set on the floor plan so it looks like a flat image.

I'd like to do the same thing in HTML5 but I can't work out from the progress made with krpano Viewer 1.16.6 as to whether or not this is possible to show a 'multires' first with clickable hotspots?

I'd be one happy mofo if it was *thumbup*

• Hi,

yes, that would be already forward compatible. Only the viewer itself would need to be swapped out/updated.

I'd like to do the same thing in HTML5 but I can't work out from the progress made with krpano Viewer 1.16.6 as to whether or not this is possible to show a 'multires' first with clickable hotspots?

For HTML5 Multires you would need to use the 1.17 Pre-Release and not a 1.16.x version.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!